Saturday 6 September 2014

Your Certificate request was denied. "Denied by Policy Module 0x80070576, Active Directory Certificate Service could not find required Active Directory Information"

Error:

    Your Certificate request was denied

    Your request ID is <>. The disposition message is, "Denied by Policy Module 0x80070576, Active Directory Certificate Services could not find required Active Directory Information".



Scenario:

    When I tried to download the certficate from the Active Directory Certificate Server, I got the above error.

Solution:

    When I checked the time for the both DC and CS server both are different. My CS server was 1 hour ahead from the DC. I adjusted the time and the certificate downloaded fine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I know that this post is almost ten years old, but I want to thank you for your help. I've tried every solution proposed by the TechSupport team, searched over the internet, asked to several friends, AI motors and no one can find that the problem was the clock. Only few minutes difference was causing this problem. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete